Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donator items dissapeared

Go down

Donator items dissapeared Empty Donator items dissapeared

Post  Zezima Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Hello my Name is gary people in game call me Zezima i have donated alot of pounds to this game and today after being threatend of an guy claiming to be the admin threatening to dc me i was at aida with my donator gear putting harmoney gems onto my armour and taking off the effects and redoing intill i got the desired effect but then when i finished my boots and put them on i got dc'd and when i come on i have no boots. they are donated boots full opitions well not full opition they did not have zen +40 since theres no point in that and it wastes credits i ahve lost these boots because of a bug so may i have them back i did not jsut donate for these to be taken from me and i whould like them returned i will provide further information if admin talks to me i'm scottish and i understand english more than others so i can only talk english so instead of just looking at this post atleast tell me whats happaning i have logged out and in reloged done everything to see if it's just the invisable glitch but nothing has happand so please i demand my boots back or a refund of 900 credits so i can have my boots back this is an outrage and iv been told the admin if very kind and thoughtful i'm 24 years old and i have no intensions in scamming check my profile for my buying dates i buy with SMS texting from my mobile please if you read this post something and help me figure out wtf happand. thanks, Gary

Zezima

Back to top Go down