Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was scam by KinG

Go down

I was scam by KinG Empty I was scam by KinG

Post  Proph3t Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:41 am

Good day admin and Staff of MU-Outside !

My username is wdeleon and my character name is TheProph3t.. I have a report sir because a while ago i was scam by the BK whos character name is KinG.. He said ill gave all my ancient items my MG set which is (Storm Crow set +11 +Luck +DSR +DD) my 3rd level wings (+11 +Luck +Ignore)
and my sword (Explosion +11 +L +Exc lvl20.. Damage Inc.) I have my witness and other players which is beside me when we make a trade.. pls sir 4ufon89 can i recover all my items.. im an avid player and addicted to this server and i want to play much longer to your server.. pls sir 4ufon89 HELP ME ! Thank's and More Power to Mu-outside.. I hope you will help me for this. God Bless !

Proph3t

Back to top Go down

I was scam by KinG Empty Re: I was scam by KinG

Post  swatkatz Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:02 am

Witness here.
Saw this scammer(KinG) posting "B>BK SET +13 = MG SET +11 + 2 OPTN + 30 CHAOSES" and yeah. saw this character also named "Drago"(Duel Master) wearing Prophet's set which Prophet confirmed it was his. Because this Drago traded Prophet and shows his set and telling he bought it from WhyNot (IGN).
Believe me Admin. I can assure you he/we are telling the truth. You can also check KinG's whole account.

swatkatz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum